It’s important to learn how to set custom ringtones for the iPhone 14 or iPhone 14 Plus. You should set your phone’s ringtones to make it more personal and unique. You can follow the steps below to create custom ringtones for your iPhone 14 or iPhone 14 Plus.
Setting custom ringtones for iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus
iOS’s greatest feature is its ability to create custom ringtones for calls and assign them to individual contacts. You can also set up custom text message alerts. Below are the instructions on how to set custom ringtones for iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus.
- Turn on your computer.
- Open iTunes (Download it, if it isn’t already).
- Select the song that you would like to play on your smartphone.
- Set the song’s start and end times for the ringtone. You can do this by right-clicking on the song or ctrl clicking it and selecting Get Information
- Make it an AAC version. This can be done by right-clicking on the song or ctrl clicking it again, and choosing Create AAC Version
- Copy the file and delete the previous one
- Change the extension. This can be done by clicking on the file name and changing the extension to “.m4a”.
- Move the file to iTunes
- Sync your iPhone.
- You can set the ringtone. You can do this in the Settings app > Sounds> Ringtone. Select the song that you wish to use
After following the above instructions, you can set ringtones on all your phone calls and specific contacts. You can make your phone unique and personal by creating custom ringtones on iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Plus.