Some websites, such as Facebook and Twitter, experience accessibility problems when opening. This is usually due to a corrupted cache or cookies being deleted. In order to fix this issue you must first open your browser’s Incognito/Private Browser window in order to clear any temporary files that have accumulated on the disk drive of your computer system.
The “outlook stuck on loading profile even in safe mode” is a problem that has been present for a while. Microsoft released some fixes to fix the issue, but they were only temporary. Here’s how to fix it.
How can I get Outlook to stop loading my profile?
When you attempt to launch Outlook, it may become stopped at the boot profile page. When this occurs, no matter what you do, Outlook will not be able to go beyond this screen. As a consequence, you won’t be able to use the app to access any of your emails. Outlook may get stuck on the download profile page for a variety of reasons. To resolve this Outlook error, you must first address the underlying issues on your computer.
Start Outlook as an administrator.
While Outlook functions great in regular mode, using it in administrator mode might help you address a variety of issues. Administrator mode enables Outlook to conduct a variety of administrator-level actions, which may help you resolve the issue you’re having.
- On your desktop, search for the Outlook shortcut.
- Choose “Run as administrator” from the context menu when you right-click on the Outlook shortcut.
- On the prompt that displays on your screen, choose Yes.
Safe Mode is used to start Outlook.
Outlook, like the Windows operating system, has a Safe Mode feature to assist you in troubleshooting your computer. This option obtains the files required to launch Outlook. This allows you to deactivate any potentially malicious Outlook add-ins.
- To launch Run, press the Windows + R keys at the same time.
- Enter the following command into the Run window: outlook.exe / safe
- Click OK after selecting your profile.
- At the top of the screen, choose File.
- To reach the Outlook settings menu, go to Options in the left sidebar.
- Choose Add-ons from the list of choices on the left sidebar.
- Click Go after selecting COM Add-ins from the Manage drop-down box.
- Remove all of the add-ons from the list and click OK.
- Restart Outlook after closing it.
- Allowing add-ons one at a time will assist you in identifying the add-on that is creating the issue.
Using Task Manager, terminate all Office processes.
To address Outlook stuck on profile loading, Microsoft recommends using Task Manager to shut down all Office processes. Before exiting Microsoft Office programs, make sure you save your work.
- Select Task Manager from the right-click menu on the Windows taskbar.
- When the Task Manager appears, choose the Processes tab.
- Locate all Office processes and pick End Task from the context menu.
It should work after you start Outlook.
Use the Airplane Mode in Outlook.
When you start Outlook, it connects to your mail server to download new messages. If your network connection is down, it may be difficult to connect to Outlook, resulting in issues such as Outlook being stuck on the boot profile page. To resolve this issue, try running Outlook in airplane mode.
- In the bottom right corner of the screen, click the notification symbol.
- To activate aircraft mode, choose the plane mode tile.
- Start Outlook when in airplane mode.
Repair Outlook files that have been damaged
If one or more of Outlook’s files are destroyed, it may get stuck on the download profile page. Fortunately, Outlook includes a tool that can repair these damaged files.
Fixing damaged files does not need a lot of human effort. The program takes care of everything you need to repair your files and allows you to launch Outlook with ease.
- Select Properties from the context menu of the Outlook shortcut on your desktop.
- To get started, go to the top of the page and click the shortcut.
- You’ll see a button labeled “Open File Location.” To access the folder containing the current Outlook program, click on it.
4.The opened folder contains a large number of files. To open an executable file called SCANPST.exe, look for it and double-click it.
5. The application will prompt you to choose the file you wish to inspect for errors. To add a file, click the Browse button.
6.Go to one of the locations listed below, find the.pst file, and pick it to add to the utility. C: Users AppData Local Microsoft Outlook (Path 1) Path 2 – C: Microsoft Outlook Users Roaming Locally
7.In the utility, click Start.
8.Click Restore after selecting the Back up the scanned file before restoring check box.
9.Once the file has been recovered, open Outlook.
Make a new profile in Outlook. Outlook may get stuck at the loading profile page due to a corrupted user profile. If your old profiles aren’t working, you may create and utilize new ones in Outlook.
Follow the steps below to create a new profile.
- On your PC, open Control Panel.
- Select the Mail option from the drop-down menu.
- On the following page, choose Show Profiles.
- To create a new profile, click the Add button.
- Click OK after giving your new profile a name.
- Fill in the details for your new profile’s email account.
- Select a new profile from the Always use this profile drop-down option in your email. Then click OK, then Apply.
- The Outlook app should no longer be stuck on the download profile page when you open it.
To prevent future cache troubles, it’s a good idea to remove the Outlook cache files after getting access to Outlook.
Watch This Video-
The “outlook stuck on processing” is a problem that has been present for a while. Microsoft has released a fix to fix the issue.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I fix Outlook stuck on loading?
A: You may need to reinstall your Microsoft Outlook application. If you are unable to do so, please contact the support team on their website for help with this issue.
Why is my Outlook mail not loading?
A: It sounds like your Outlook account is blocked. If you have already tried to reset the password on that account, it will not work and may lead to even further issues if you are trying to use another email address or phone number in that same outlook.com inbox.
The first thing I would do is try getting a new IP address for Outlook by visiting this url https://www.windowscentral.com/reset-outlook-account-password
Why does Outlook hang on loading profile?
A: This is a very common problem. It is caused by corrupt or outdated files that the program cannot load due to missing patches and updates from Microsoft. The cause of this issue has been found as different types of malware infections on your computer, which are preventing Outlook from loading properly. You will need to do some troubleshooting by removing these threats with anti-malware software such as Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and Superantispyware Free Edition in order for the solution below to work correctly
- outlook 365 stuck on loading profile
- outlook stuck on loading profile windows 10
- outlook stuck on loading profile 2020
- outlook 2016 stuck on loading profile
- outlook stuck on loading profile 2021